LinkedIn Beginners/Marketing Course
Delivered in 1 to 2 hours depending on candidates requirements, it can be online on Zoom or offline in person on a 1-2-1 or 2 people max.
- Building your personal profile and how to improve your LinkedIn profile to make it more SEO searchable and good use of keywords.
- Help with Linkedin Company pages.
- Using the advanced search to find target clients and connect.
- How to analyse your posts
- Using Hashtags on LinkedIn and why they are relevant for business
- How to use LinkedIn publisher and publish an article
- A great opportunity to network with other people in the room and add those people to your LinkedIn and how to engage with those people on LinkedIn. Adding a banner to your profile and using specific keywords to your profile to make it more searchable.
- How to network online
- How to grow your business online
- How to respond to groups, like, share content.
- Research/engagement/traction to your posts
- Adding the correct posts/knowing your network
- Large/Medium/Small business presence – Brand Awareness helping your business by research, networking
- Planning content, how to research
- How to create a group and why groups are good for business
- How to add an article and publish it.
GREAT OFFER FOR DECEMBER FOR MY LINKEDIN WORKSHOP
A few trainee reviews:
ChrisBujakowski “Bettina was recommended to me for training on LinkedIn. Her knowledge of LinkedIn is really insightful and I would thoroughly recommend her help in optimising the value and benefit you derive from it. Thank you, Bettina!”
Bettina was professional, informed and drew on her experience from a variety of fields. She tailored LinkedIn tuition to meet my needs, which were • job hunting (how to search for job titles and location)
• how to update my profile to make it SEO searchable
• adding posts or articles for engagement
Gina Bujakowski I had an excellent 1:1 session with Bettina on the beginners guide to LinkedIn. She guided me through each stage and showed me how to update my page. I’m looking forward to Bettina helping me going forward.